Thursday, March 17, 2011

in the interest of full disclosure...

Hi everyone, Sue B here. I thought I should post some of my sketchbook practice pages since I haven't done that in quite some time. I think I mentioned way back when we kicked off the sketchbook challenge that my drawing skills were not the best but I am continuing to practice and I know that if I stick with it that I'll get better. So here's a look inside what's going on in my practice sketchbook lately...




They're pretty far from perfect I know, but I'm actually starting to enjoy the process of drawing which is a good sign because as long as I'm having fun with it, I'm more likely to stick with it!

Don't forget, if you live in the Massachusetts area,
Jane Davies and I are holding a sketch-in workshop at Ink About It in April. Should be tons of fun and to make it even more exciting we're going to be holding giveaways throughout the day so you can win Strathmore sketch books, Micron Pens, Watercolors and more! On top of that every participant will also receive a collage paper pack and a copy of Art Journaling magazine from Stampington Publications. Space is limited and filling up fast so to reserve your seat call Ink About It at 978-392-0321


3 comments:

  1. Nice drawings, Sue! Yes, FUN is the key, isn't it? Took me a little while before I relaxed enough with drawing to really enjoy it. Now I can't stop! Can't wait for this Sketch-in at Inky's. It's such a fun and relaxed place, and we'll have so much cool stuff to give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the house shoes...am wearing the same ones right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Sue, I think your sketching is pretty good! Practice, practice, practice! says the teacher in me!

    ReplyDelete