Thursday, March 3, 2011

spilling over

Well I couldn't resist diving right into this months challenge...

When I heard this months theme the first thing that came to mind was paint puddling on the surface of my work table, spilling over onto the page and dripping down the side of the bottle.   So I grabbed my watercolors and did  this quick sketch.  Then I grabbed my camera and took a few "spilling over" inspired photos from around the studio....

Can't wait to see how everyone interprets this months theme!

p.s. check out the new workshops & events page here to see where the sketchbook challenge artists are teaching!


  1. I can so relate to that spilling over!!!
    cheers, dana

  2. YUM!!! I'm there! Out to the studio to spill something. THanks, Sue.

  3. Love the pretty page you made with all those luscious colors. Yes, spilling over could take up my entire sketchbook.

  4. Love this page! It is a beautiful way to express spilling over.

  5. Spilling over is such a great theme. I couln't get my head around it first!
    But I'm happy with my sketches now :


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.