Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Release!

Tuesday, April 26 was the official release date of my new book, Adventures in Mixed Media. Thanks to all of you who have pre-ordered it from Amazon, or otherwise bought a copy. I invite comments, questions, feedback of any sort via e-mail, Amazon (or other book seller) reviews, or comments on my blog.


Adventures in Mixed Media is a book of projects and techniques, with lots of side bars on creative process Here is a little teaser video on my "fusion fabric process, described in Chapter Four of Adventures.



I am grateful to the many artists who contributed their work to this book, including Sue Bleiweiss, Elissa Campbell, Ingrid Dijkers, Pamela Hastings, Autumn Hathaway, Sherrill Kahn, Carol Owen, and Dawne Polis.

Enjoy the video, check out the contributors' web sites, and, as always, THANKS FOR VISITING!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jane. That is awesome! I always always LOVE your books and count them among my most cherished and used art books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your video is so neat. That would make a beautiful journal cover! Thanks for showing - I'm putting your book into my Amazon wish list! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity to be in another one of your creative books. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love this layering technique.. I will check out your book, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing us your process, and good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.