Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jane LaFazio's new DVD


 Jane LaFazio here and I'm thrilled to announce my brand new DVD is available! The subject is very close to my heart.  "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style." I cover the materials I use and show you how I create my watercolor journal pages. Included are ways to finish the page using borders and journal. The last section shows you many ways to leverage and re-use  your original sketchbook images in your mixed media artwork. See a clip of it here and then you can order it here. Woohoo!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jane. I'm ordering mine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need. I'm a newby to all things art... other than fabric. I'm just beginning to keep a journal, so I need all sorts of hints and helps. I'm definitely ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I need because I am feeling in a slump...from the looong winter. Looks great, thank you and congratulations, too! ♥Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.