Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Art Practices Survey

Hi! Jane Davies here. I am conducting a survey to understand better how you make art, what you are looking for in workshops and books, what your goals are, what your biggest challenges are to making art, and whatever else you want to tell me about yourself and your art-making. I've had many respondents tell me that the questions have helped them to clarify their own thoughts on the topic.

In addition, I have just begun offering online workshops. My first one, "Unlocking the Secrets of Color" is starting today (if you want to sign up, you are welcome to do so in the next day or two, and I'll send you the first lesson). I would love to have your opinion on what online workshops you would find most helpful.


Thank you for your participation! I love seeing the fabulous artistic output that you are posting on the flickr site. Keep up the great work!


  1. I answered every question on your poll and it kept telling me it was incomplete!
    sorry- I tried,

  2. Oops! Try again? If it doesn't work, send me your e-mail, and I'll send you the link to the dodwnloadable card kit that I offer as the thank you gift for taking the survey. THanks for trying! I'm at:

  3. Izzy, the same thing happened to me last week, but from Jane's site...I tried again today and my answers were accepted--don't know why--but happy to have my input included!
    Pam =)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.