Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Continuing a Path

Hi folks, Diana here with a continuation of this post here. Drawing, at first they stones were heavy - grounded (so to speak - hah!).

writing, drawing and pondering. And then a stone floated up into the sky and became the moon ... 

Looking at connections here
and here.

Remembering ... it started in Italy. 
There is more about stones on my blog. I'm deep into planning a sketching, book and papermaking excursion to Fabriano, Italy next June, see here.

Unrelated but fun: a Recycled Tee Shirt necklace tutorial on my blog here and YouTube here .


  1. Oh, how gorgeous! I love piles of stones.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Stones and shells are great inspirations!
    and have a lot in common with paths...

  4. I love, love, love this. I am obsessed with rocks and stones and with stacking things!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.