Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jane Davies here. Thanks for all your feedback and commentary on my Solstice Series. I am happy to hear so many of you are interested in a tutorial on this technique. I'll post the video first, and then a few finished pieces and pieces in progress.



Here is the piece demonstrated in the video. It is just the beginning of a piece:


A piece from my post the other day, only developed a little further:


This one makes use of the same technique, plus the gooey stuff in the middle, which is a demonstration for another time.


And one more in this Solstice Series:


FYI: My online workshop "Unlocking the Secrets of Color" is still open for registration. It begins June 29. The same is true for "Keys to Dynamic Composition". I have great groups in both workshops already signed up, and if you care to join either one, click here.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for that helpful tutorial. I LOVE your work!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them!. All would look gorgeous as material for a flowy caftan or even as an art piece..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.