Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sketching on cloth

13 detail q

13 detail

prayer flag~ for everything thing there is a season
Jane LaFazio here. Sketching on cloth! why not? I've got a tutorial on my blog on how I drew on fabric to create this prayer flag. I love incorporating my drawings into my other work.
flags 7
I'm making these flags as part of The Prayer Flag project.There's even a flickr group for the flags. It's fun, it's free and frankly, it feels good.


  1. You're amazing! What a great collection of prayer flags you have. Thanks for posting.

  2. How creative, I LOVE this idea of the prayer flags! Thank you for sharing. :0)

  3. Being a fiber artist, I am drawn to these photos of using cloth in your art. And I do want to explore prayer flags, thanks for the inspiration.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.