Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach Sketching

Diana here, back from a lazy vacation, with a little bit of sketching I did on the beach. It is fun to draw people on the beach and try to get their posture very quickly, concentrating on the action. These folks were investigating a tidal pool. That is my husband looking out to sea.
And an imaginary fishy ... 
Perhaps a tutorial on drawing people ...? I will get caught up with work-y stuff.


  1. A tutorial on quick sketching people would be awesome! I have attempted drawing people out in a public place and it is not easy! They don't stand still for very long, and then I get frustrated. I imagine you do get quicker sketching the more you practice, but any helpful hints would be much appreciated!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.