Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jane Davies Video with Creative Catalyst Productions

Hi all! Jane Davies here. I have been very busy lately preparing for a video I am shooting with Creative Catalyst Productions - a project which has been unfurling since June. I am SO thrilled with this project! Their videos are packed full of fabulous demos and useful information, and they are shot beautifully. The video is based on my Scribble Collage workshop, but much expanded to include dozens of techniques for painting and decorating papers, including staining tissue papers, and then demonstrations on how I use them in collage-paintings. It includes loads of practical information and tips on color and composition, as well as on materials and sources.

Get a preview of CCP videos by checking out some of my favorites: Anne Bagby, Ann Baldwin, Carrie Burns Brown, and Virginia Cobb are just a few of the CCP artists' videos I can strongly recommend. You can learn so much even by watching the sample clips!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.