Thursday, October 20, 2011

The View

utah art retreat 2011
Jane LaFazio here. This month's theme is View. You know me, miss literal. I went through my sketchbooks and chose a few examples of my view.
upstate new york
Upstate New York

the view
Sierra Mountains, California

utah art retreat 2011
Utah (with a photo of the actual view)

montecito journal
Sierras, California

Camping in Dana Point
The beach and marina, California

Montecito 2010
Sierras, California

Los Penasquitos Elementary Front Views
A school yard, San Diego, California

borrego march 25 oreos
Borrego Springs, California

may 22
Solana Beach, California.


  1. Great inspirations! Thanks for sharing so many of your views.

  2. Your watercolors are so full of life and really inspirational. Thank you for sharing so many different kinds of views.

  3. I love these Jane! Great addition to this months theme! Thanks for sharing.

  4. I love that you shared so many ideas and techniques in your "views". WOW.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.