Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quirky Animal Paintings

Susan Sorrell-For this November's theme, I have been working on a series of quirky animal paintings...mainly dogs, since everyone love their dog babies. Here are a couple of my sketches and paintings. :)



The dog paintings have become so popular, I am doing dog portraits for friends!



Also, I am doing some fun ones and birds too! This month's challenge got out of hand and now I have found a new way to make a little cash! :) You never know what will happens if you do something different!







3 comments:

  1. Delightful! They make my raining morning happy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, they are so you! So colourful. Wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments! I love making these little pieces! :) Maybe I will do some on fiber....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.