Thursday, December 8, 2011

Duct Tape Journal

Diana here. Are we talkin' trash? Yow! I love to dig through my recycle bin (and my neighbors') to make journals. Here is the famous, trademark and patented (tongue is in cheek) Duct Tape Journal.

These are such fun to make: great for anybody and (hey, why not?) a perfect stocking stuffer.

And, by the way, my online Rescue Book Journal class is available here on my blog.
See y'all soon with another trash to treasure project


  1. Thanks Diana! This looks so easy. I'm going to have some fun with this!

  2. That is my FAVORITE Trader Joe's chocolate!!!! We have no TJ's anywhere near here, so when I get to one in my travels, I practically buy out their stock of that chocolate. Great tutorial, btw. Fun! I may try to make a sketchbook this way.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.