Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Color Purple

Pam Carriker here~
The other night I opened up a Fortune Cookie after eating some yummy Chinese food with my family.
It read: 'Focus on the color purple this week to bring you good luck."
My 10 year old son immediately said I needed to use purple in my artwork. Who was I to argue my destiny? 


  1. Beautiful...I LOVE coneflowers. And I like how you included the fortune in the artwork :) GREAT piece :)

  2. Oooooh that is awesome! Love the step by step pictures. What kind of pen is that in the first picture?

  3. Lovely Pam, I just finished a "refresher" course in watercolors and bought a new mini set yesterday. I can't wait to play. Love the photos showing the development on your piece......purple suits you well!

  4. Some of the best work ever is created by wee little hands!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.