Monday, March 19, 2012

Flowers in the mail?

layered postcards
Jane LaFazio here. Having too much from with vellum
layered postcards
I made up these 5x7" postcards using watercolor paper and vellum, watercolors and color pencils. I machine stitched around the edge. (I'll probably put them in 5x7 envelopes rather than risk being torn in the mail.)
layered postcards
These were created the same as these, but just smaller.
layered postcards

Why not make one and send a thank you to someone who doesn't expect it?

9 comments:

  1. Surprise art in the mail - what a lovely thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to try the vellum art. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, did you need my address? lol
    Nice, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea and am going to start it tonight, the vellum is a killer idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty and a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything you do with this vellum technique is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved vellum, but really had no clue as how to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and delicate! I love these! Can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.