Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Openings and Portals

Hi All,
Pam Carriker here with a quick page for those day when there's no OPEN TIME in your day!
 I decided to use one of my new stencils, 'Window Ledger' (which was create from my artwork) as the focal point for this page. With a stencil brush I picked up a little Staz On ink and pounced it on the stencil.

 Journaling came next using a Pitt Artist Pens. It was important to use permanent inks so I could add water soluble media later.
To finish off the page I sketched around the stencil and then added Inktense block to the page and activated it with a wet brush. I worked in layers letting them dry in-between. This is a page that can be done in just a few minutes, which is often all that is OPEN in my day~

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.