Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Garden Color Wheel


Kelli here, playing around with fruit and vegetable colors. I think that's one of my favorite things about them. They are so gorgeous to look at! A veritable feast for the eyes. These are some quick digital sketches I made while sipping my morning coffee. "My Garden Colors" is done in digital soft pastel and "Garden Color Wheel" is digital watercolor. Why not make a palette based on your favorite fruit or vegetable combinations? Revel in the glorious color just beginning to show itself in the garden and the promise of more delicious color to come!

5 comments:

  1. One of the things I haven't liked about my limited dabbling in art apps is the limited control over color. You have managed to get great color, as I would expect from you. How, what, and where? Your color wheel sketch is luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Garden Color Wheel is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this color wheel! So beautiful. It might even be a good diet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Julie Ann. I'm using Corel Painter 12. Love it but a big learning curve. I don't know how to translate to print though. Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super idea! I don't have a creative bone in my body (I'm an Aries!), but I just love to see what everyone else is creating on this site, so I can be inspired to try a few techniques myself one day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.