Friday, May 11, 2012

Grocery List

Jamie Fingal here.  I make lists for fruits and veggies and I use them in cooking my favorite recipes, and eat them for snacks.  I love their texture, color and different shapes, but I have never drawn any of them.  So, this was a total challenge for me.
My little tags of veggies and fruits - drawn with a Sharpie fine point pen and painted with watercolors.

Let's see, I could hang them on a wall in my kitchen, or laminate them and put them on a stick, in the garden.  They could be the front of a card to send to a friend.  I hope this inspires you!


  1. Very inspirational! God sure came up with some delightful colors! Great ideas for using them, too!

  2. Brilliant! I'm inspired to go paint tags now. Thanks for sharing!

  3. How incredibly charming! What a good idea too.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.