Monday, May 14, 2012

Play With Your Food!

(Lyric here) What happens when you play with your food? This!

printed and painted sketchbook covers


Can you guess what food I used to print these roses?

In the process I did what I always seem to do and got a bit carried away with food prints. Yes... actual food. It's amazing what you can print with if you slice it and let it sit face down on a paper towel long enough to absorb excess moisture. Food printing also gets in the way of feeding the family. I'll be in the middle of slicing up a salad and take a look at the mushroom in my hand and suddenly dinner is half an hour later than expected. Just gotta go make some prints!

5 comments:

  1. It's pa choi I used mine to stamp on paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving much more information about food. This one is very helpful for every reader and prevent health problems. I liked your blog and will continue to take food information from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it's celery. My son made me a beautiful stamped tote at school for my mother's day gift with flowers stamped by using celery!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.