Thursday, July 5, 2012

Discharge Printing with Little Circles

(Lyric here.) OK - so it's bubble wrap - but they are one of my favorite circular patterns!

Now - don't forget that the Sletchbook Challenge BOOK
blog tour is happening right now.
Stop by each blog to get a little glimpse inside this fantastic publication and leave a comment for a chance to win some really fabulous prizes! Here are the drawings that are still open.

July 5:
Carla Sonheim
Carol Sloan
July 6:
Susan Brubaker Knapp
Diana Trout
July 9:
Tracie Lyn Huskamp
Judi Hurwitt
July 10:
Jane LaFazio
Kelli Nina Perkins:


  1. Hmmm...another technique to add to my list. Thanks for sharing it.

  2. You have bleach in your dish-washing liquid? I just did a quick check of my Aussie locally made concentrated liquid, and this one (our equivalent to Dawn) doesn't have any.By law the chemicals used have to be listed. This really surprises me because many of my spinning friends recommend Dawn for washing fleece, and bleach is an absolute no-no with wool as well as silk. I'm really curious about the identity of this mystery ingredient as this looks a lot more user friendly than a bottle of regular household bleach.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.