Thursday, September 13, 2012

natures patterns

I think it’s safe to say that there are a plethora of ways to create patterns on paper so I thought I’d focus my post on this subject on the inspiration for creating patterns.  The natural world is filled with patterns to be inspired by so I grabbed my camera and headed outside and found a few ...

The vein patterns in a leaf

The pattern of the stones in the walkway

The bark of a tree

and last week I visited the butterfly place and took a couple hundred photos of butterflies which are a glorious example of patterns:









Have you ever seen such beautiful examples of natural patterns?

1 comment:

  1. I would have joined you!! Always wanted to go and it's so close!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.