Monday, October 29, 2012

big bugs/little bugs

Sue B here...

Whenever I go into the bookstore I always head to the section where they sell the blank journals and sketchbooks to make sure there isn't one I just have to bring home with me.  The other day when I was in there I came across one of the story board moleskin journals that Jamie had mentioned in her blog post here and I bought myself one.  As soon as I got my new journal home I grabbed a pencil and sketched a few bugs for this months theme...


   I really like the format of this sketchbook because the little boxes down the sides of the pages makes it easy to do little thumbnail sketches but there's still plenty of room on the page for a larger sketch as long as your comfortable working across the center of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I might have to get one of those. Or maybe I'll just make one like it. Nice bug drawings Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.