Friday, November 16, 2012

The Spice is Right!

Hi Everyone, Pam Carriker here and in the midst of getting things ready for Thanksgiving! Can you believe it's that time of year already?!

 The very first thing that popped into my head when I saw the challenge this month were the spices used in making holiday treats, which lead me to think of pumpkin pie,

hot buttered rum,

whipped cream with real vanilla, 

 and then my thoughts turned to the guarding of the waistline.
Balance in everything is good.

 So I've been working out at the gym extra hard these past couple of weeks so I won't feel quite so guilty when I indulge in all that is spicy and special this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Yum Pam! I'm coming to your house to eat! We like the same kinds of spice!!!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.