Wednesday, December 12, 2012

sets of twelve on 12/12/2012

 Laura Cater-Woods here after a very long absence. Here are three sets of twelve for you.

 twelve sources of inspiration.
For me, no matter where I end up, I always begin with bits from the landscape.
Here we have bits of shells from the Tidewater Country I grew up in pieces of cottonwood root from the Yellowstone River, where we walk every day and various rocks as well as a snakeskin given me by a workshop participant in Iowa.
Twelve Ways to alter a Surface
sequins, pigma pens, acrylic ink pens, paint, ribbon, bits of ephemera, beads, found objects,
things from the dollar store and other odds and ends.

And where would we be without twelve works in various stages of completion?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.