Thursday, December 6, 2012

visual gifts

I decided to give myself the gift of some time off yesterday from the many projects on my to do list to spend some time browsing and being inspired by the images on the Sketchbook Challenge Flickr group.   What a feast of eye candy that group is!  Here's just a few of the many that caught my eye...

Click the images to go to the original photo posted on flickr to learn more about them or leave a comment for the artist who created them.


Pour yourself a cuppa and give yourself the gift of 15 minutes to spend enjoying all the wonderful sketches in the sketchbook challenge flickr group.


  1. I simply lose track of time when I dive into all the amazing work that is posted in the SBC Flickr group. You are so right, Sue, it is a gift. Everyone, pour a cup of tea!

  2. This challenge has really brought out some interesting work from the many artists who enter. Many thanks for adding 'Morris' - he still has some more adventures to share this month.

  3. Sue, thank you for including my work in your post. There are so many wonderful sketches in the Flickr group - every month I'm enjoying seeing how various people interpret the theme. Zoya


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.