Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Natural Surfaces from the Sea

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. Even though I live just 20 miles from the Pacific Ocean, I don't walk on the beach nearly enough. I had the chance to do some serious beach combing recently and I brought back lots of natural surfaces for inspiration for my sketchbook.
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
IMG_20130309_123656
photo by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
lavender sage art retreat
photo by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
lavender sage art retreat
photo by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful objects for sketching, such beautiful sketching, this was one of my favorite art practice, my sketch book and the objects I sketched were from nature such as this, I'm not able to do this any longer but see ing this today was such a treat, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane - I love your beachy finds & how you've presented them on paper!! It's been a while since I've been over to our beach...time for me to get myself over there. Even sunny days in late winter here in CT can bring in some interesting finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.