Thursday, April 4, 2013

spiral doodles

Sue B here with a few scribbled pages of spirals from my sketchbook.  I was sitting on the deck in the warm spring sun with my sketchbook and my favorite black pen thinking about this months theme...

which started me thinking about using spirals as the center of flowers...
which led to spirals as flowers themselves...
which then started me thinking about whether or not a spiral really needs to be round...
and what happens when you run one spiral into another one...
and then I noticed the steam coming off the cup of coffee I was drinking...



I think I could fill a lot more pages in my sketchbook with spiral ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I love spirals! :-)
    In fact, I made them my basis start on...
    If you are curious or want to checkout: http://anasarabescos.wordpress.com

    Keep Inspired!
    xx,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started working with your book, The SKETCHBOOK Challenge and have set up my own blog to display my progress. Love the book!

    Stop by my blog:

    http://nouvelart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.