Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bowls from my travels

from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. I love bowls and have them all over my house.
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
BOWLS from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ bowls
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

3 comments:

  1. I love these bowls!! Wow! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bowls, Jane and great backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the bowls and the text/map background. Very worldly indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.