Thursday, June 20, 2013

Flower Power

Jamie Fingal checking in on this months theme.  My doodle garden flower interpretation.  I love to use flowers in my work, and they are so fun to draw.  Flowers just make me smile!
My drawing (Fingal Flowers and Leaves) has been made into a stencil by Stencil Girl Products

Stenciled flowers with acrylic paint onto hand dyed fabrics to create a "garden"  for my continuing series of art quilts  "Airstream Dreaming."  The windows, door, buttons are also a stencil titled "Doors & Buttons."  You can view more of these trailers on my blog

more flowers on fabric, with a house and buttons stencil
Small quilt with stenciled flowers, cups and saucers, and houses!


  1. I am so in love with how you are using the stencil to take your sketches to fabric!

  2. Thank you so much! I am loving the whole process of using stencils on fabric for my art quilts.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.