Monday, June 17, 2013

Ipad sketching

my first ipad drawing
Ipad sketch by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio  here. I thought I would never use a computer to sketch on, since I get so much joy from sketching and watercoloring in my sketchbook. But, then I got my first Ipad, and then I installed Sketchbook Pro, and then I was killing time in an airport and on an airplane...and voilà, I'm using a computer to draw.
Title
Ipad sketch by Jane LaFazio
These are my very first efforts. I'm getting use to all the options and frankly having fun. Though, please don't ask how much time each of these took to draw!
Title
Ipad sketch by Jane LaFazio

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. I love love love drawing on the iPad. I'm smiling all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is quite addictive,especially with all the cheap apps - actually I think I study them more than I draw with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh lala. These are fab! I'm going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks loose and free. More so than your typical drawings yet they are still definitely your style. Hope you keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sketches look great, Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.