Monday, July 22, 2013

Greetings from Camp!

Jamie Fingal checking in.  Revisiting my Girl Scout life, when I was a licensed vendor for GSUSA; I created a line of note cards, brochures, awards and badges.  It was great fun!
Brochure where I created one inch icons that I used on many GS projects
A fun little logo for a Girl Scout event featuring my hero, Juliette Low

Camping in  the woods!

Campfires and S'mores!

Cadette-O-Rama - camping adventure for Cadettes
Be a Sister to every Girl Scout

Don't forget your compass, when you are hiking in the woods!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! What time period was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Perhaps around 2003/2004

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these drawings Jamie, especially the two little faces peeking out from the tent!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.