Sunday, July 14, 2013

In to the woods indeed!

teaching at montecito
sketchbook pages ~by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. This month's theme of Into the Woods was perfect timing for me! I was artist of the week at a family summer camp in Sequoia National Park this month. I taught sketching and watercolor on location to the adults in the mornings, and got a fair amount of my own sketching done too!
painting and teaching
Jane LaFazio (in front, in the blue shirt) painting and teaching
montecito sequoia resort
some of my students ~ from by Jane LaFazio


from my sketchbook
sketchbook page detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
sketchbook page detail ~ by Jane LaFazio

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely Jane, they look almost like pressed flowers in your sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love to see your sketches - wonderful. I have "met" you already in the journal "Quilting Arts" and adore your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.