Sunday, July 28, 2013

into those woods!

from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio on location
Jane LaFazio here. A few more pages from my recent teaching trip in Sequoia National Park.
from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

2 comments:

  1. What amazing sketches! I feel like I'm on a hike in those mountains. The Sierras are just wonderful, but I always see them at a distance when I travel to California, since I most often visit the coast. But my one trip to Sequoia and Kings Canyon was extraordinary. I love the economy of color and line in your wildflower sketches. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.