Saturday, August 3, 2013

Greetings from Long Beach, California

Jamie Fingal checking in from the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach, California.  My sketch page is all about what is happening a the quilt show, and my views outside of the hotel room.

Seeing many amazing quilts, co-curating an exhibit, shopping and eating out

I can see the beach from the window

And even though, I am not on vacation, but working - I am still having a great time!

details of drawing.  No matter where you go, have a great trip!


4 comments:

  1. I love how you are documenting your journey in your sketchbook. It is so joyous! And I DO wish I were there. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. The show was great fun! Wish you could have been there also!

      Delete
  2. You have done a great job with the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your work! You've captured Long Beach in the surf boards, life guard towers, palm trees, boats, and busy-ness. I don't know what you call that sort of abstract. Maybe picture boxes? Good way to summarize anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.