Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sketchbook Challenge Blog Hop ~ Jane LaFazio

houses and hideaways
artwork by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. As were all of our Sketchbook Challenge artists, I was inspired by the Houses & Hideaways theme this month. As you can see, I carved 3 different style houses and stamped them into villages and towns in my sketchbook. 
houses and hideaways
hand carved stamps by Jane LaFazio
houses and hideaways
hand carved stamps by Jane LaFazio
houses and hideaways
sketchbook pages by Jane LaFazio
houses and hideaways
detail of sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
houses and hideaways
sketchbook page ~ by Jane LaFazio
I used permanent ink pads, so I could color the stamped images with watercolor.
houses and hideaways
sketchbook page by Jane LaFazio
Please head on over to my blog, to see a short video on how I created these Houses and Hideaways! (and a give away!)

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome! That's exactly the type of stuff I'd like to be able to make...heading to your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images Jane. Also heading to your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea, and wonderful carving...must've taken you ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, actually, it really didn't take very long to carve the 3 stamps.

      Delete
  4. These are so great! I especially love the scalloped roofs. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.