Sunday, November 10, 2013

Look up! at the moon and the stars

Moon and the stars
detail ~ Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
Moon and the stars
detail ~ Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
Moon and the stars
detail ~ Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
Moon and the stars
Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. Here's a page from my sketchbook using collage as the background and the gold moon and yellow stars as the theme.

Moon and the stars
detail ~ Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
Moon and the stars
detail ~ Moon & Stars ~ by Jane LaFazio
I've got a step-by-step tutorial on how I created this page on my JaneVille blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love your page Jane!! Using your stencil over the collaged page is lovely layering!! I do love Layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.