Sunday, December 15, 2013

2014

It's hard to believe that the sketchbook challenge will be 3 years old in a few weeks!  We posted our first theme back in January of 2011 and we've been going strong ever since.   I am happy to announce that the sketchbook challenge will continue through 2014 with this terrific all star line up of artists:


We will no longer be doing a monthly commercial post on the last day of each month.  Instead you can click the tabs at the top of the blog to find out about our workshops and classes, books, dvd's and our tutorials.

Since we won't be using the last day of each month for a commercial post we've decided to make that day all about our followers.  We'll be posting an slide show of the images from the sketchbook challenge flickr group that were uploaded for that months theme.  To be a prt of that slide show you'll need to tag your photos with a special code and you'll find that code in the theme posts that go live on the first day of each month.

Remember that you can join in the sketchbook challenge at anytime and you'll find more information about how the challenge works as well as some information on how to use flickr here.  You'll find a list of all the themes that the sketchbook challenge has had over the last 3 years here.

I want to thank you all for following along and participating in the sketchbook challenge.  I wish you a very happy healthy holiday season and a new year fill with lots of laugh, laughter and creative fun!

Sue Bleiweiss


6 comments:

  1. This has been so much fun...I am proud to say I have posted something every month...gotta get this month's done!
    Thanks so much for bringing me back to my colored pencils and paper!:)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a slideshow of follower's work. I don't go off to other places from here, just read each post as it comes up.
    Sandy in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad it will be continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a nice group. I am new here but am soaking in the happy colours and positive comments. While I poke around some more and try to figure out how this works,I'll be happy if you pay my artsy creations blog and say hi��

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was supposed to be pay a visit😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait........2014 come fast!
    Thank you Sketchbook Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.