Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Even more Windows.

This is a picture of the town where I live in Hampshire UK., this  is a fairly new development on a piece of land near the station. It caused an initial stir due the bold colour scheme. Lots of windows as you see.
I started as before with stencilling using rug canvas and other bits and pieces. I tried spray painting but I never have much luck with that and usually make a mess.

Practice on scrap paper was nice and I decided to collage it in.

On the computer I then traced the image of the colourful block of flats.
I printed the tracing out on film for the inkjet , being careful to use the correct setting in the printer dialogue box.

Then I stuck down the side edges of the acetate film over my stencilled and collaged image.
Don't forget to tag your images on Flickr for this month's challenge so they appear in the slide show -  tag feb 257. 
Bye for now Jackie.


  1. What a great technique! This would b great in free motion stitching, too

  2. Love this, beautiful building and beautiful translation, love it

  3. what a fantastic effect! I love what each layer brings to the inished result.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.