Sunday, March 9, 2014

On the Street of Warm and Cool

Jamie Fingal checking in on this month's theme.  On a trip to Home Depot for paint colors, a light went on inside my head, about this month's theme - warm and cool.  What if I drew houses on the paint samples that were both warm and cool?  Why not - it's fun and different.  I used a Pitt pen.  Just quick sketches
Beach houses

Town Houses

City Houses

Warm and Cool
Country Houses

Combination of dwellings
and then I made this accordion house book with the drawings, on the street of Warm and Cool


  1. Now the painting section is going to wonder why all their samples are missing!:)

  2. Love it! Gotta remember to use that stac k of paint samples leftover from the last painting escapade. Cool book!

  3. oh that is soooo cute! I'm taking a line drawing class and your drawings are so cute.

  4. What a great idea! I love it!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.