Saturday, May 3, 2014

yellow inspiration

Sue B here...

I was out doing a bit of weeding in the garden when I remembered this months theme so I ran inside and grabbed the camera to take some inspired by yellow photos to share with you...

click on the photos for a larger view

this bush on our property is crawling with bees!  You can't get anywhere near it without them getting angry at you so I took these photos from a distance with my telephoto lens.



and some yellow inside the house...

lemons

bananas

threads

a yellow vase tipped on it's side

I hope these yellow photos will inspire you to open up your sketchbook!

6 comments:

  1. SKETCHES would inspire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to disappoint you anonymous, why don't you show us some of your sketches :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more flowers about! Great yellows

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.