Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Italian Sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio


from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Jane LaFazio here. This year I had the pleasure of teaching "Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style" along shores of Lake Como, Italy. Sadly, we did not see George Clooney! 
Here are some of my sketchbook pages, painted in Italy on location.
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
I'll be teaching in Massachusetts, Sept 12-15th, not quite Italy, but it should be lovely! Hope you join me. Details here.
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio 
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio



4 comments:

  1. You have captured the essence of the meditteranean so well with your vibrant colours and patterns. I so want to be there! And I really love your picture of the vegetables - they look so ripe and ready to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to begin? I really like your Italy sketchbook! My favorite page is the coffee one. Brilliant coffee stains.....I would love to have a coffee there! The patterns go very well in combination with the blue and I absolutely love your "Vespa" in the rain. What would Italy be without the sound of the scooters! Lovely sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely gorgeous ... Italy is for sure a great "muse" but you are really handcrafted !!! Thanks for the willing to share your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.