Friday, October 10, 2014

More Like Big Flowers as Trees

Jamie Fingal checking in on the October theme of trees.  I had to dig deep to find some in my artwork, realizing pretty quickly that I don't do trees, but big flowers as trees.  Whimsy House stencil has large tulip flowers, the size of trees.
One of my art quilts - big flower over airstream trailer. Windows, door, flowers and leaves are all stencils by StencilGirl Products

House tag with big round flowers, painted with watercolors
Another tulip tree piece.  This was made on watercolor paper with washi paper and fabric, some painting with watercolors, and pen and ink.  Just another way to look at trees. 


  1. I love seeing your art and I enjoy the simplicity and whimsy.

  2. I've just added to the list of members, Vera Holmgren, and added three pictures from my blog to your Flickr Group. Hope I made it the right way. I'm very happy that I've found this blog!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.