Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Sketchbook Challenge- giving and sharing the gift of ART!

Hi everyone, Desiree here!!  I am so honored and thankful that Sue asked me to be a part of the Sketchbook Challenge. I have loved the different themes, the challenges and the new friends I have made along the way! It is always an honor to share my passion and love of art with others.

My paintbox




It has been an amazing journey as all of us have watched all of you join in and become part of our artistic family here! I hope that I will see more of you on my sketching blog and on FB. I don't think of this as the end of something, its really more of a change in direction for many of us. As a Christmas gift I thought I would share a tutorial on painting your favorite Christmas Ornament that is on my blog now. Enjoy!

                 
                                    Diane's ornament from Desiree Habicht on Vimeo.


 May your days be filled with art and with creating and may your artistic journey be filled with wonder!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. The paintings are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the tutorial! I like mostly the way they are separated in two pictures and then joined together. It creates the allusion of space and prolonginess. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.